Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will data analysis and data analysis

I will data analysis and data analysis












About:

Hi
Welcome to My Gig
Are you looking for a Professional data entry, data analysis, and virtual assistant?
Than you are on right place. 
My Area of expertise Data Entry, Data Mining and Internet Research. 
I will do any kind of Data Entry, Data Mining, Data Analysis project for you
I'm familiar with all tools that are used to locate contact information for someone online. 


My Services include:
  

      ☑ Data Entry 

      ☑ Data Analysis

      ☑ Data Collection

      ☑ Data Mining

      ☑ Administration

      ☑ Internet/Web Research

      ☑ Offline and Online Data Entry

      ☑ Project Management

      ☑ Social Media Management

      ☑ Pdf to Excel Conversions  

      ☑ E-Commerce Store Management

      ☑ Data Capturing from the websites 

      ☑ Mailing Lists Creation


Qualities in My Work
  • Quick response
  • Unlimited revisions 
  • Satisfaction guaranteed
  • 100% Money back guaranteed

Reviews


jessicacruz5:Seller is competent and follows directions very well. She is very good at making corrections and asking questions when she doesn't understand. Seller is great a data entry, easy to communicate with and responds quickly. We will be using her services again. Highly recommended!

aamna3:Really very nice,kind, understandable and awesome buyer.

thomasrineberg:There was some confusion in the beginning and the order had to be revised, but in the end she got it right.

aamna3:Nice experience

jam2010:the job was done On time and allowed me to focus on other aspects of my business while this was being done. Very grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment