Monday, July 30, 2018

I will do 12 hours of Data Entry, Data Mining, Web Research, Copy Paste & deliver on the next day.

I will do 12 hours of Data Entry, Data Mining, Web Research, Copy Paste & deliver on the next day.












About:

Hello buyers!

I am a professional typist with over 5 year of work experience... I type at the speed of 80-100wpm (words per minute) and have valuable experience in Data entry, Data Analysis and Web research. I will work for you or your company with on time delivery and 100% accuracy.

My Services are not limited to:
  • Conversion of scanned document in jpg/pdf to word document
  • Scraping and Sorting of website database 
  • Scan page to Excel
  • Business card to Excel or Word
  • PDF to Word or Excel
  • Website to Excel or Word
  • Image to Excel or Word
  • PowerPoint presentation
  • PDF conversation
  • Manual typing work
  • Web Research and Data collection
  • Product Listing
  • Adding content to your CMS site
  • All type of Admin work
  • or many more service which you looking for

Please message me before placing an order to avoid any confusion and cancellation. Your satisfaction is more important than money for me.

100% money back guaranteed

I look forward to getting orders from you

Thanks,
Md Ariful Islam

Reviews


seochamp1981:Delivered as requested.

arif1614:Thank you.

trudel_jw:Great, thanks for the quick turnaround!

arif1614:Thank you. Great Buyer. Highly Recommended:)

dakotablue:Seller provided excellent service, completed the task just as requested and did FAST work! I will definitely be back! \n


No comments:

Post a Comment