Monday, July 30, 2018

I will automate excel formula pivot large data and vba macro dashboard

I will automate excel formula pivot large data and vba macro dashboard












About:

Provide complete ranges of solution of you Excel, VBA and Automation need. I have more than 10 years of experience and have worked for several renowned organization including companies from public sector. I can also provide similar past work example before being hired.

Few among my major Excel projects includes:

1) Sales Tracking Program
2) Algorithms & Machine Learning
3) Financial Budgeting / Investment Calculators
4) Inventory Management System
5) Email Management System
6) Web Scraping
7) Database Management
8) Dashboards

Looking forward to serve you soon.

Reviews


jakemcarthur:...............

teamskills:thank u so much

stephansike:Very happy with the result. Very responsive and job well done.

teamskills:thanks for always choosing me. enjoyed alot

bowwow82:Highly Recommend him. He is very capable and patient, listen and pay attention to the details. He really cares about your project.You won't regret working with him.


No comments:

Post a Comment