Monday, July 30, 2018

I will make machine learning and nlp models

I will make machine learning and nlp models












About:

I will build any machine learning model like regression, classification, clustering, computer vision, deep learning, Natural Language Processing etc.

Reviews


alexaa97:Great seller to work with, very very helpful and communicative. He is very patient and answers all your questions. Definitely recommend!

seemantaaa:Nice working with you

ftg2009:If you have any questions regarding NLP, Seemantaaaa is the go to person...and if he doesnt know...he will find out for you. A+++ service. Non rushed and will definitely buy again. Thank you for making my life easier!!!

mcourt:Seller knows what he's doing. He's also willing to investigate things he's not familiar with.

mcourt:seemantaaa is easy to work with, and he stays in communication. I'll probably work with him again in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment