Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will assist you microsoft excel, pivot, vba macro, dashboard

I will assist you microsoft excel, pivot, vba macro, dashboard












About:

I donot accept any order without discussion.SO PLEASE DISCUSS BEFORE ORDER

Hi,
Hi! I will help you with anything in excel  EXCLUSIVELY ON FIVERR. Send me the Requirement of yours:

 I have 8 years of experience working on Excel.


  ➽ Excel task automation (save costs of your business)

  ➽ Formulas

  ➽ Standard Excel formulas

  ➽ Help to resolve problems and errors with your spreadsheet.

  ➽ Data entry / import from .txt .csv .xlsx or web!

  ➽ Reorganization of data;

  ➽ Creating complex formula, function;

  ➽ Creating chart and graph;

  ➽ Creating button, drop-down, form;

  ➽ Creating dashboard;

  ➽ Removing duplicates from data;

  ➽ Pivot Slicers



   Why you must choose me?

  ➽ Quick and quality service with 100% accuracy

  ➽ Fast and personalised solutions for you

  ➽ Unlimited Revision

  ➽ Guideline Video After delivery

  ➽ Good communication skill

  ➽ Experienced and highly professional

  ➽ 100% Satisfaction guaranteed

  ➽ Money back guarantee


www.Fiverr.com/Expertchamberr

Best Regards
Mahabubur


Reviews


cyruscarolina:Brilliant, always available and responsive and great business plan and financial forecast

expertchamberr:I hope you like the financial plan. Looking forward for more work

shirasimmonds:Excellent work!

expertchamberr:Amazing experience with Shirasimmonds. Looking for more work

ladicus39:Great Seller, would recommend


No comments:

Post a Comment