Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will provide you source code and detailed report (if required).

I will provide you source code and detailed report (if required).












About:

Do you want help related a machine learning, deep learning, Artificial intelligence, or web scraping? If yes, then you are at the right place, I can help you with all these tasks. I have good experience of working in all these fields, and I worked on many projects and assignments. Following is the list of algorithms I have working experience  with:

  • Recurrent Neural Network (RNN)
  • Convolutional Neural Networks (CNN),
  • Long Short-Term Memory networks (LSTMs), 
  • Linear / logistic regression, 
  • k-means / clustering,
  • SVM, Multiclass SVM
  • Neural networks,
  • Decision trees,
  • Bagging and boosting algorithms
  • Random forest.
  • some other algorithm

Frameworks/tools:
  • Keras
  • Tensorflow
  • Scikit-learn
  • Scrapy
  • Pandas
  • Scipy
  • Numpy
  • Matplotlib
  • other related libraries.

Note: Please contact me before placing an order.

Reviews


mehtabkarmani:Thanks ChandanTarani. \nThis gig far exceeded my expectations. I'm very happy with the seller and I will definitely buy again.

chandantarani:Amazing experience. great buyer.

chandanibrother:Amazing experience....! I was completely lost machine learning algorithm. Really knowledgeable person. EXTRA FAST DELIVERY.. Highly recommendable. Communication is A++.. Surely will again work with you..! Thanks Dear. !

chandantarani:amazing buyer, great communication, will surely work with again.

mehtabkarmani:Thanks ChandanTarani. \nThis gig far exceeded my expectations. I'm very happy with the seller and I will definitely buy again.


No comments:

Post a Comment