Wednesday, July 18, 2018

I will design a professional GUI and do socket programming to make a full-fledged application for IoT (Internet of Things) platform. I can also monitor live data from a website using Python. With two years of experience, I am adept at using MATLAB and collect real-time data using low-cost hardware.

I will design a professional GUI and do socket programming to make a full-fledged application for IoT (Internet of Things) platform. I can also monitor live data from a website using Python. With two years of experience, I am adept at using MATLAB and collect real-time data using low-cost hardware.












About:

I may do data wrangling, cleaning and analysis in Python with the help of the state of the art libraries (NumPy, Pandas, Scipy).
I may provide different visualization of data using matplotlib.
I may find the trend in data for different variables of interest and may fit a model in the data to predict the future values.
I may retrieve data from different sources e.g. web, relational database and local file system.

Reviews


ali23123:Pleasure to work with Danish again. Highly recommended for any Python project. Will continue working with him.

steph_x:Thank you for the good communication and timely delivery. Everything is according to specs from my first tests and I am very happy. Would be glad to work again together!

danish_anwar:Nice Client, Nice to work with him.\r\nVery professional, Highly recommended!

ali23123:Very pleased with how the current project is coming along. I highly recommend Danish for any Python project; he never disappoints.

danish_anwar:Great Client, flexible timeline.\r\nI'll definitely like to continue with him


No comments:

Post a Comment