Wednesday, July 18, 2018

I will create charts, graphs, spreadsheet and do excel work

I will create charts, graphs, spreadsheet and do excel work












About:

Please contact me before placing an order.
looking for an expert in excel?  you are in the right place. I can help you in:
  • charts and graphs
  • VBA 
  • macro
  • data cleaning
  • data entry
  • data entry
  • file conversion 
  • data analysis
  • pivot and chart creation
  • creating formulae 
  • any much more  which needs the use of excel

Reviews


rfahad:Impressive work! Finished fast before deadline

studyexpert:thanks

oliviadixon351:He did an excellent job, Gig was completed just how I needed it to be. I will use him again.

studyexpert:thanks . looking forward to working with you.

crowleg1:I needed it for a presentation. I included the instructions, it took several responses to get it as I was originally stated.


No comments:

Post a Comment