Wednesday, July 18, 2018

I will do 10 hours of data entry, web research, and data

I will do 10 hours of data entry, web research, and data












About:

Hello,I am Umar and working here all types of copy paste jobs as per your requirements.

Are you looking for a Professional data entry, data analysis, and virtual assistant? You are at the right place. 

My Services:
  • Data Entry (All type)
  • Copy Paste
  • Product listing
  • Online research
  • Excel data entry
  • Image to Word or Excel
  • PDF to Word or Word to PDF
  • PDF to Excel or Excel to PDF

You get the following when you order:

  • Reliable service
  • Error free output
  • Communication and updates to  buyers
  • Express Delivery

100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed

have a great day :)
Thanks

Reviews


suri0224:Outstanding Experience

umar_anjum:thanks for trusting me.hope so we will meet again with next project

suri0224:Outstanding Experience

umar_anjum:thanks for trusting me.hope so we will meet again with next project

:


No comments:

Post a Comment