Saturday, July 21, 2018

I will do efficient data mining task

I will do efficient data mining task












About:

*Note: Please contact me before placing an order.*
I can do exploratory data analysis and predictive models to reveal patterns and trends in data from existing data sources. I am able to look at a business problem and translate it to a data question, create predictive models to answer the question and story tell about the findings.

*****Services include*****

Data Gathering
Data Entry
Data collection

Data cleaning

Visualization of data
Histogram
Frequency bar-graph
Scatter plot
Line graph

Pie Chart

Models
Classifications
Regressions
Clustering

Decision tree building (Bagging amp; Boosting )

Correlation and Co-variance
Correlation and co-variance in features

Principal component Analysis
Testing amp; Training of data
Confusion Matrix Building
Probabilities (Similarity amp; Dissimilarity)

Hypothesis testing(T-Tail Test amp; Z score Test)

Looking Forward!

Reviews


syed_atif:Thank Your for your great service!

professor247:Great Experience!

syed_atif:Thank Your for your great service!

professor247:Great Experience!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment