I will do work on your projects and free Amendments until you are completely satisfied. I am available 24/7 so feel free to contact me anytime, Thank you
About:
IMPORTANT Send me a message detailing your needs before ordering!!
Do you have problems with an excel spreadsheet? you want to customized it with functions, macros or just start a new template from scratch, but don't have the knowledge or the time?
- Update its efficiency with mathematics functions, text reference, data lookup between different sheets or different Excel Files
- Select list, buttons, fields for menu,forms,etc
- Pivot tables
- Data cleaning (duplicate, empty spaces, standardization, etc)
- Easier workflow with the implementation of macros for common tasks
- Design a new Excel worksheet from scratch according to your needs (no matter the topic)
- Charts and summaries.
Basic Gig ($5) is for a short custom format (up to four tabs with basic functions) or edit few parametters of your format of one tab
*Price depending on the scale of your requiments
*You'll accept the delivery only when is right what you need! 100% refund guarantee
*I will give you unlimited revisions too.
Order Now
Reviews
jackchang3623:okkkkkkkkkkk
ms_office_xpert:Thank you, jackchang3623
dautepcbt:rapid response!
ms_office_xpert:Thank you, Dautepcbt! Looking forward to working with you.
dieterwagner:Technically, seller was ok in a very linear way. I guess I was hoping for more analysis of my needs.

No comments:
Post a Comment