Saturday, July 21, 2018

I will offer exceptional online experiences 4.8 (387 reviews) Contact Me General Info From Kenya Member since Sep 2016 Recent Delivery about 19 hours About me hello, I am Charlene,

I will offer exceptional online experiences 4.8 (387 reviews) Contact Me General Info From Kenya Member since Sep 2016 Recent Delivery about 19 hours About me hello, I am Charlene,












About:

I have professional experience of working on MS-Excel and got a 100% positive response from my customer. So, if you are looking for someone for data entry, data modeling, consolidation, pivot tables, charts and graphs then you have come to right place.

My Services
  • Extracting content from internet.
  • Data filtration
  • Formulas - including creating customs one's.
  • Advance Excel function - LOOKUP functions
  • Form control - buttons,  checklist, Notes, Drop down menus 
  • Combing data from multiple sources
  • Charts, Bars and Graphs
  • Pivot Tables
  • Solver
  • Goal Seek

AND MANY OTHER SERVICES

Reviews


credible_papers:Great work\nThankyou

crediblewriter:Amazing buyer,....

oliviakr:Great job!

crediblewriter:amazing\nthank you

darlicia21:Excellent


No comments:

Post a Comment