Saturday, March 28, 2020

Create A Professional Custom Excel Spreadsheet











About:

I pride myself on helping others, if I can complete your task for the cost of the basic package I will.



Excel and data comes naturally to me - it always has and you'll be amazed at how I can transform your data from numbers into a masterpiece and from a concept into reality.



In this gig, I'll develop anything you ask in Excel using functions and VBA coding to create the professional outcome you require whether that be a simple spreadsheet, a workbook or a dashboard.



  • Cell functions
  • Tables/Pivot Tables
  • Charts/Graphs
  • VBA Macros
  • Userforms
  • Literally anything - I've worked as a Data Analyst for over 7 years, there is no problem or issue I've not seen, dealt with and over come. I can help resolve any of your issues!


Sometimes I will request a virtual meeting to fully understand the intent of your query. This is just to ensure I am delivering the exact results you want so you don't waste any potential revisions or more importantly - your money!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great service as usual from Nikki.

:

This was a pity because the gig was 90% completed but just had a few small issues which needed to be fixed. Nikki responded to one of my concerns but completely ignored two other issues and just never responded to me, leaving the job incomplete. I know these were small issues which could have been easily fixed as I had a second person working on the same project as a back up who experienced the same problems but quickly fixed them.

:

Hi! So sorry that you weren’t happy with the communication of your order. Please confirm the final amendments via our chat and I will pick this up immediately.

:

Great communication. Everything works as needed. I would highly recommend Nikki. She has a passion for what she does and her desire to go above and beyond to make sure you are satisfied sets her apart from others.

:

Nikki was excellent. Very fast, great communication and great value for money. A+++++++




No comments:

Post a Comment