Monday, March 30, 2020

Proofread Your Data Efficiently In Minimum Time











About:

Editing books, novels, and documents to the highest standard requires a great amount of dedication. So, here I am to get your work done perfectly as you need.



What you should expect from Me:


  • A professional editing
  • Unique service
  • Value for your money



I am open to all custom orders with a few limitations.



I will provide my services to correct:



  • Poor Grammar structure
  • Consistency
  • Poor Readability
  • Wrong Spelling
  • Tenses
  • Clarity & flow
  • Wrong Punctuation
  • Incorrect word usage
  • Poor sentence structure


I Edit:



  • Reports
  • Novels
  • Books
  • Children books
  • Plays
  • Poetry
  • Assignments


After editing, I will send you a clean copy that you can use to work.



I am comfortable proofreading and editing any writing, for any industry.



✔ Limited time offer=1000 words FREE! for every 5,000 words ordered.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment