Sunday, March 29, 2020

Bookkeeing And Data Entry In Excel











About:

Hi Welcome to my Quote
Here is listed my expertise 



I can perform following functions for you with 100% Satisfaction Level

 

Data Entry

I will Create Custom Accounting Sheets 

All Types of Formulas, Filtering,

Conditional Formatting

Calculations and Data Modeling

Pivot Tables and Charts

User Forms and Macros

Charts, Graphs and Dashboards 

Analysis of Financial Statements

Upgrade your current Excel Database of any Kind



  • Create Invoice & Bill
  • Maintaining Account Receivables & Payable
  • Weekly, Monthly & Year End Reporting
  • Rectification of Mistakes and Accounts
  • Preparation of financial statements template


Feel free to contact Send me a message so we can discuss your project and confirm details.

What ever is your requirement, just let me know. I will analyze your need deliver custom made best possible solution for you



Reviews


:

Aslam was great to work with! I was very pleased with the final product and his communication throughout the process. Nice work!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment