Saturday, March 28, 2020

Write, Teach And Research In Biotechnology











About:

First time ever, Here I am setting a trend for Researchers, Scientists and Scholars to find assistance with reasonable and best quality results. More interestingly you can ask for portfolio details if required. 



Following are the specialized fields I will be assisting for:



  • Biotechnology
  • Agriculture
  • Microbiology
  • Medical
  • Genetics
  • Science
  • Immunology
  • Pharmaceuticals
  • Environmental
  • Industrial Biotechnology
  • Bio-remediation and Conservation
  • Other relevant branches




As per my experience and qualification, I would facilitate my client in following ways:



  • Writing ( Articles, Summaries, Reports, Analysis, Presentations, Pdf )
  • Documentation
  • Data Services ( Collection, Assembling, Categorizing)
  • Research ( Internet Research, Other researches)
  • Article provision
  • Formatting 
  • Editing
  • Teach
  • Other Virtual Assistance


Serving you is interesting as it will increase my expertise in my Professional life.



There definitely are some other possible services you might be looking for.I am open to talk on them too through inbox. Feel free to get in touch :)



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment