Sunday, March 29, 2020

Any Types Of Data Entry And Data Analysis











About:

Hi, I am a former Customer Care Officer with more than 4 years of experience and one of my major responsibility was to respond my customers on chat, I even handled 5 chats at the same time and these experiences helped my typing speed increase to 50+ words per minutes. So I enjoy any project which is related to Data entry, Copy paste task, Web Research, etc. If you think your task is too complex then please message me before with your requirement & file if any so that we can discuss on how much time it will be required.



Things you can expect from me:

  • Efficient and trustworthy
  • Customer satisfaction
  • Friendly communication
  • Timely delivery
  • Flexible Worker


Note: Please feel free to drop me a mail if you have anything to ask.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment