Sunday, March 29, 2020

Any Task In Zoho Crm,Creator,Recruit,People,Zoho One











About:

I'm Master of Zoho Suite of Apps. I just do Zoho jobs and I do it perfectly so that it is win-win for my client and me. 



I am a Top Zoho Expert 3 years of experience in Zoho Applications. I work on variety of Zoho projects week in week out! 


My expertise: 


Migration from Other CRMs to Zoho CRM 



Initial Zoho CRM Setup 



Zoho Architecture (Set up 100+ accounts) 



Zoho Customization 



Business Analysis and Data Modeling into Zoho 



Sales Funnel Flow Design 



Data Migration to Zoho 



Zoho Subscription 



Zoho Forms 
API Integration



Workflow Automation


Zoho Creator ; Deluge Script and Custom Function



Advanced Zoho Reports (Analytic)



Advanced Zoho Survey 



Zoho Sales IQ and Live Chat 



Zoho Projects and Recruit 



Zoho Campaign, Quote, Invoice, Sales and Purchase Order 



Integration:



Twilio, Vonage,BrustSMS and many more

Zoho Mail POP3, IMAP 

Wordpress forms

Facebook


  • WP to zoho crm leads, contacts, deals etc
  • wordpress any form integration
  • zoho crm custom integration


Sales Funnel Modeling and Forecasting 



(Please discuss before process any order)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great quality detail work that was done by a professional zoho expert that has full familiarity with the platform and is very useful to do integration and set up as well as custom work

Seller's Response:

Thanks you so much. Hope will work with you again.

Seller's Response:

Great communication, and knows his stuff. would definitely recommend.

Seller's Response:

Great Client. working more other projects also.

Seller's Response:

Umar is a professional and a pleasure to work with. This was my first time working with him and he exceeded expectations. He has full knowledge of the tasks and delivered ahead of schedule. I will be working with him again.




No comments:

Post a Comment