Sunday, March 29, 2020

Build You Excel Models, Reports And Dashboards











About:

Hello everyone, I have expertise in Admin, MIS, F&A, Bookkeeping related work, thorough updated with US GAAP & IFRS.

Technical Expertise: Microsoft Office Suite 2016 including (advanced excel & macros) and Financial Modeling using Excel.



My Top Three Professional Competencies:

1. Excellent Analytical Skills

2. Goal Oriented

3. High on Accuracy



"Please contact me with relevant details of work and quotation before hiring for an Order"



What I will do for you:



  • Create Excel Financial Reports
  • Dashboard, Integrating Dynamic & Static Graph/Chart (Gantt, Waterfall, Pie, Histogram, Project Timeline etc)
  • Automate the spreadsheet/ assign Macro
  • Fix formula errors
  • Formulate Accounting Calculations (WACC, NPV, EV, PMT etc.)
  • Prepare Invoice, Budget, Inventory Costing (FIFO, LIFO, Avg. Cost), Sales, CRM sheet, Time Card etc
  • Financial and Excel models, Bookkeeping, Payroll, Forecasting, Equity Valuation etc
  • Portfolios Management in Google Sheets



Customer satisfaction will always be my one of the top priorities and I'm flexible working in odd hrs.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks as always. Great working with this professional!

:

Very timely delivery - excellent job...!

:

Very fast and diligent. Understands what I need and is willing to help. Would work with him again.

:

I have hired this seller for several jobs, and he gets it right every time. He's fast and communicates well.

:

Thank you for this great review, I'm glad that you like my work.




1 comment: