Saturday, March 28, 2020

Analyze Your Natal Chart











About:

Ever wonder what makes you unique? What makes you tick? Curious why newspaper horoscopes don't always seem to apply to you? Astrology is much more than your Sun sign; it also encompasses nine other heavenly bodies, twelve houses and aspects between the planets. I do NOT sell computer generated reports like many here do. I actually look at your chart and write my analysis in my own words. This is an excellent opportunity to get a professional chart delineation from a full time professional astrologer. For the basic Gig, I will give you insight regarding the "front door" of your chart: the Ascendant. I will explain the sign on your 1st house, the ruler, house placement and aspects. For a more in depth analysis, please order the Extras. For trends that are coming up, order the Extras that include your Transits, Progressions and Harmonics. I can also analyze your Solar Return to give you an idea of what the year will hold, as well as a Lunar Return that will show what will transpire during any given month. I will need your birth data for this Gig, and it is important that you also include birth time. Thanks for visiting my page and I look forward to reading your chart for you!

Reviews


:

great report very helpful!

:

spot on.. about everything. I'm coming back for more info asap! thank you so much

:

Amazing, and as always, very accurate

:

Detailed and interesting! Highly recommend!

:

Amazing, per usual!




No comments:

Post a Comment