Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Offer Services In Machine Learning











About:

I'm an experienced statistician with MSC in statistics. Machine learning algorithms in R language is my passion. The following are some of the areas I'm 100% confident to offer services to my esteemed clients here in fiverr; 

  • Random Forests Models
  • Logistic Regression Models
  • Support Vector Models (SVM)
  • Kth Nearest Neighbour  Model (KNN Model)
  • Regression Tree Model
  • Decision Tree Model
  • Neural Network Models
  • Naive Bayes Model
I Will provide a comprehensive report to the client based on the classification model required.
Please  feel free to engage me for the mentioned areas in machine learning algorithms in R programming.  

Thank you all!!

Contact me before placing the order!!!!



Thanks



Reviews


:

The seller is excellent!! Quick and efficient.. Accuracy is 100% I am a regular customer. He is completely dependable!!

:

Accurate and quick turnout!

:

Great work! Even opted to clarify after the task was performed

:

I’m a real life college student in need of desperate help last minute and statguru is the guy he’s fast and he works with you !!! Don’t regret take it from this review i will be sending all my friends to him when they need help with their math.

:

Had problems with homework deadline for an econometrics project, I have to say i'm pleased that I contacted him, the project is now done for few bucks! Thank you so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment