Friday, March 27, 2020

Any Type Of Data Entry Data Recovery Data Scraping Data Within 2Hours











About:

Hi I am Dil Afroza Sultana. I am expertise on  any kind of data entry. I have  10 years experience in data entry task.

My Potential site is given below.

·         Data Entry

·         Data analysis

·         Data  scraping

·         Data mining

·         Data sorting

·         Make report on excel

·         Logo design

·         Web research

So it’s a request that if you place order I assure you that you will get the best. i will deliver your order with  100% accuracy.

Please message me before you placing order

Note: Please do not try to contact outside fiverr.

Regards

Dil Afroza

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome job and very quick with turnaround time. Always delivers great work

Seller's Response:

Was easy to work with.

Seller's Response:

Excellent experience to work with. Wanna work with him again.

:

Great Freelancer, excellent quality, would hire again

:

Well done thank you very much




No comments:

Post a Comment