Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Provide Excel Data Analysis ,Dashboard Development Of Kpis,Statistical Work Etc











About:

I have 4 years of experience in performing analysis, statistical work, dashboard development for costing sheets. Great at use of Pivot tables, slicers, excel formulas, backend data update and creation/refresh of multiple dashboards etc. 



I am a part time freelancer and majority of my work has been involved with pricing, invoicing and costing analytics.


I can provide e-mail and phone support and will do everything I can to delight customers. I believe in fully comprehending customers' needs in order to achieve customer satisfaction. Through years of my experience I have managed to hone skills that are very close to my personality and that I consider essential to quality customer service, such as patience, attentiveness, clarity, positive attitude, time management, empathy, calmness, and persuasiveness. I am always willing to learn and will fully familiarize myself with the product in order to provide the best possible support to customers.


Please feel free to get  in touch and I assure that you will be satisfied with the services provided.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

True old fashioned, hard to find commitment to customer service. Thanks Vinesh.

Seller's Response:

Clear requirements and expectations, enough information provided before placing the order

:

Productivity

:

Outstanding Experience!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment