About:
There is a Story waiting to be Discovered in Data.So to discover that hidden story for Your Data, Professional Data Analysis will be done to answer Questionnaires along with the Graphs for better Visualization and to Facilitate the Conclusion.
All i need from you is Data of your Business , Company or from any other source for which you are interested to Explore Amazing Facts about.
After that its my job to Torture Your Data until it Confess.
Followings will be provided in this Gig :
- Analysis of Given Questionnaire
- Data Visualization (Graphs)
- Explanation of Findings
On Client's request following things can also be provided :
- Insights on you data to make Smart Business Decisions
- Validation of Data with Machine Learning Algorithms to ensure Accuracy
- Source Code with Proper Comments
If you are here for Academic Purposes then i will provide Explanation of Every Single Step.
Every project varies in complexity so price is not fixed and can be negotiated.
** On Client's Request Previous Work Can Be Shown **
*** Important : Check My Availability (Do Not Order without Prior Contact) ***
Reviews
:
I recommend Uxama to work with, because he knows his subject. moreover he is really helpful and communicative . Don't hesitate to ask him what you need.
:thank you so much. I appreciate your awesome work glad to work with you and will work together from now on. to was a really nice experience working with you.
:Uxama is a great teacher. His hands on approach to teaching Python can help anyone from beginner level to advanced.
:I’m really happy with the services provided by Usama. I got exactly what I asked for and more. It was beyond my expectations and the level of proficiency was more than I expected. Usama explained everything in details by providing a step-by-step guide, videos, articles, and most importantly showed me (live) how to run my system and what exactly was used. He was also there to help me whenever I had an issue or things didn’t run as expected. Also, he took exactly what I asked for and created a better version of my idea in the simplest possible form of code.
:Great, did exactly what i want.

I found that site very usefull and this survey is very cirious, I ' ve never seen a blog that demand a survey for this actions, very curious... how to install tensorflow anaconda
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much.
ReplyDeleteData Science México