Sunday, March 29, 2020

Build Power Bi Dashboards And Reports











About:

I am a Microsoft certified Power BI professional. I can do complete data analytics on your data. 

Steps involving data filtering, modeling, creating visualizations, reports and dashboards. I am fluent with all sorts of data sources.



Solutions provided:

1. Data Visualization

2. Data modeling

3. Data Analytics

4. Data reports

Reviews


:

Sublime experience working with this guy. Fully understood the requirements. Delivered even before the deadline.Excellent communication. Would recommend for sure.

:

great work again

:

Good powerbi skills ! A bit late on the delivery. But acceptable

:

I am extremely happy with work. he is outstanding. Extremely responsive and inquisitive. he ask important questions and make excellent suggestions regardless of the subject matter. I always knew that I was in good hands and would get exactly what I asked for- or better. Communication is, by far, his greatest asset. I was always able to get a clear and articulate answer right away. I never had to wait or pester for an answer- it always came immediately. he has an incredible work ethic and cares very much about his customers. he has what is best for you. I absolutely plan to do more work.

:

Amazing job once again!!




No comments:

Post a Comment