Saturday, March 28, 2020

Help You With Your Excel Spreadsheets











About:

I will help you with your excel spreadsheet by either creating charts/graphs & pivot tables, or assisting with automation by programming formulas for you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Once again, I have a product that I can use to streamline my business and help me be more productive. She is very intuitive! She had foresight beyond my original requests and delivered a valuable long term tool for my office. I highly recommend the Datavizwiz's skill and integrity.

Seller's Response:

ctelepath has been great to work with. She explained the full scope of the project, and quickly answered any questions that I had. She is very flexible and easy to work with! Highly recommend.

:

She was completely responsive, timely, and easy to understand. Communication is key is this type of environment and she was thorough. She made sure that she completed all my requests and even did more than I asked. It was a pleasure and I have already prepared my next project. Highly recommend.

:

Very responsive and easy to work with. she gave a clear picture of what she needed and what the purpose of her spread sheet was so I could better assist her. I will gladly do more work with this client.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment