Saturday, March 28, 2020

Write Technical Reports For Engineering Projects











About:

 I do have strong experience and talent in preparing Electronics Engineering reports. I have a good understanding of different experimental projects in the field and in labs. I prepare my lab professionally including drawing graphs, schematics, tables, figures, and other data presentation forms using computer programs such as Matlab, Proteus, Multisim, PSpice, Labview.

 All my reports are according to IEEE standard including reference siting, proper figure numbering and all. The format of report can be as per your requirements as well.


My reports are related to :


Linear Circuit Analysis
Network Analysis
Electronic Circuits Design
Digital Logic Control

Digital Logic Design
Microprocessors and Microcontrollers
Integrated Electronics
Control Systems
Electric Machines 

Instrumentation and Measurements
Power Electronics 

Digital Image Processing

Signal Processing

Embedded System

Artificial Intelligence 



Contact me for plagiarism free quality work

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment