Sunday, March 29, 2020

Excel Data Analysis, Reports, Charts, And Data Entry











About:

Welcome to my Excel reporting Gig





I can make Excel Reports for you from the data you already possess.



I can help in making:

 

  1. Excel Data Analysis
  2. Excel Reports
  3. Excel Charts 
  4. Clean and format data
  5. Excel Data entry
  6. Data Visualization in Excel
  7. Answering questions based on data
  8. Making Visual Presentations
    

We can even work on extracting data from tools if it has an export function.



Satisfaction Guaranteed. I try to deliver the work within first day of ordering but have kept 2 day delivery time as a buffer.

 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Nice work!

:

Thanks, it's been a pleasure✨

:

Lovely work

:

Very responsive. Understood what I was trying to do and delivered on the first try. Great job. Thanks.

:

Very responsive




No comments:

Post a Comment