Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Create Custom Excel Spreadsheet With Formulas And Dashboard











About:

Do you have Excel or Google Sheets task? Let me know and I will do it for you with 100% Accuracy. 



I have more than 5 years of hands on experience in Data Analysis and Excel Reporting

Following are some of my tasks that I have completed for my corporate and academic clients: 



Payroll Management System

Attendance and Leave Management System

Inventory Management System

Employee Shift Management System

Sales Tracking System

Analysis of Financial Statements

Financial Forecasting and Budgeting. 



I can perform following functions for you with 100% Satisfaction Level: 

 

Data Entry

All Types of Formulas, Filtering, 

Conditional Formatting

Calculations and Data Modeling

Pivot Tables and Charts

User Forms and Macros

Charts, Graphs and Dashboards

Automatic Reports on your Desired format. 

Analysis of Financial Statements

Upgrade your current Excel Database of any Kind



What ever is your requirement, just let me know. I will analyze your need deliver custom made best possible solution for you.



!!IMPORTANT!! This gig is for small excel tasks, just let me know what do you need through message and I will provide you with an amazing custom offer.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment