Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Perform Statistical Analysis With Excel, Spss, Minitab And R











About:

I have a B.Sc in Statistics and M.Sc in-View

Please, let's chat before starting the gig



With my knowledge and expertise in the field of statistics, I am ready and available to offer you the best services in statistical analysis whereby the tools I use includes;

  • Microsoft Excel
  • SPSS
  • Minitab
  • R programming language


Hence, my services includes:



  • Graphical descriptions (Descriptive Analysis) 
  • Pie Charts, Bar Charts, Histogram (Data Visualization) 
  • T-test, F-test , Likelihood test, Non parametric test, chi-square test, 
  • Hypothesis Testing (Statistical Test) ANOVA, ANCOVA, MANOVA, MANCOVA 
  • Experimental Design: CRD, RCBD, LSD 
  • Regression Analysis 
  • Correlation
  • Time Series analysis


Please, let's chat before we start the gig, it will be really good that way.



-You first

Reviews


:

Daniel was very receptive to the questions expressed. He changed the tools based on his experience when I suggested a wrong tools to be used and he went beyond my expectation to prepare my data sheet. I would recommend his services for his openness and clarity.

:

Excellent service! I really appreciate his services. He exceeded my expectations and definitely would recommend...

:

Great guy ! He's very responsive and keep good communications. Quality and fast delivery ! the best data analyst I ever seen. Will definitely buy again and recommend to others.

:

Great guy. Fast delivery. Will work with him again.

:

The seller is a professional that is able to meet to meet or exceed the expectations of his customers as he brings thoroughness to the work that he does. Very responsive, accommodative and cooperative.




No comments:

Post a Comment