Monday, March 30, 2020

Help You With Matlab











About:

Greetings for the Day!!

I am a design engineer dedicated to providing the best quality consultancy service with a working knowledge of Ansys, Creo, Matlab, Scilab, etc. I have completed a Master of Technology in Design engineering and have total 5 years of experience in design and mechanical engineering projects.

I will develop MATLAB codes for mechanical engineering applications

I have successfully completed many projects on Product Design and development, Robotics, Simulation, Analysis, Mathematical Modeling, Optimization, etc.

I can give software support for Solidworks, Creo, Fusion 360, ANSYS, MATLAB, PYTHON, MINITAB

If you are interested in my service, please contact me before you make an order describing your problem and indicating the deadline, and then I will send an offer to you. Delivery time depends on the complexity of the problem.

No revision charges will be taken. I will make sure you will be satisfied with the results.

Looking forward to working with you!





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good job, epild like to work again with him

Seller's Response:

Great job

Seller's Response:

Great person to work with

Seller's Response:

Very well

:

great experience




No comments:

Post a Comment