Saturday, March 28, 2020

Your Data Transformation And Mashup Using Excel Power Query











About:

Hi, thank you for showing interest in my GIG, kindly message me before you order so that we can agree on requirements, scope, estimated effort and cost.



This gig is all about untangling your data to reap the benefits and to later allow for better analysis and better visualizations.



I Have completed many data projects here and in my line of work, in addition to Six Sigma certification, allows me to do data analysis and analytics solutions in many different ways.

In this GIG i will use Power Query  "AKA get and transform" & ETL to do all the data mash, data cleansing and transformations.

Through the powerful MS Power Query allows us to do sophisticated data transformations suing the interface, moreover Its M language is so powerful that we can do almost anything.

Please share which excel version you do have, it is important to know towards finding a solution, i have Excel 365.



Some of the solutions greatly depend on the excel version you have.

Thanks for showing interest in my GIG, i have done several projects using this powerful tool, not only here but in my line of work too.

Looking forward working with you.

Reviews


:

Great results in short time, high quality data modeling and ETL

:

Excellent, quick reaction times, delivered exactly what was needed.

:

Great work!! Will hire again!!

:

Awesome seller!! Would recommend to everybody! Lightning fast, and high quality product. :)

:

I continued to reorder from him. He delivered a guided video (30 minutes) on a comprehensive and advanced topic which he explained very nicely so that I could apply it on my own. Great communication in general as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment