Saturday, March 28, 2020

Create Dashboard With Excel Spreadsheets And Google Sheets











About:

Greetings!,


I will do any type of excel work at fair price and provide you Best Quality of service. I will provide quick delivery with unlimited revisions. 
I can convert any research into Excel spreadsheet.


Services I Offer:
1. Design & Create interactive dashboard and reports
2. Formulas fitting
3. PDF to Excel & Word
4. Complex Problem Solving
5. Optimization

6. Data entry using google forms to google sheets

7. Dashboards on Google Data Studio

8. Data Analysis

9. Complex formulas (filter, vlookup, match, if, index,.....)


Looking forward to helping you. Your development is my concern.


Thanks.

Reviews


:

Fabulous work thank you, exact5ly what I needed

:

Great to work with and fast delivery. Will buy again from this seller

:

Exactly what we needed. Thank you!!

:

took a challenge and made it work

:

Very responsive and happy to adjust when neccesary




No comments:

Post a Comment