Saturday, March 28, 2020

Write Excel And Google Spreadsheets Macro Vba











About:

***Please kindly contact me before ordering for this gig. My service price is $30 and above, depending on the kind of job*** 


These are the jobs I offer on Fiverr:
·         Any Kind of Automation Using VBA
·         Excel  Macro/ VBA Creation
·         Excel  Macro/ VBA Modification
·         Excel  Macro/ VBA User Form Generation

·         Excel to Access or Access to Excel Data Transferring

·         Excel to Word  or Word to Excel Data Transferring
·         Excel to Text  or Text to Excel Data Transferring

·         Copy Excel Charts & Tables to PowerPoint 
·         CSV file Handling using VBA
·         Extract Data / Download Pictures from Web Through VBA Macro
·         Create / Pivot Charts
·         Create / Edit Excel Formulas
·         Create User Defined Functions
·         Create / Edit Buttons to Excel Sheets
·         Create / Edit Dropdown lists / Dynamic Drop Down Lists
·         Fix Errors in Your Excel Files
·         Create - Edit Lookup Formulas / Password Reset for Excel & Excel VBA
·         Add Custom Tab to your ribbon (With icons provided by you)
·         Google spreadsheets Automation



Thanks.

Reviews


:

I will be working with her forever! The best Fiverr i have ever worked with. Extremely recommended.

:

It was very nice to work with joanokotie. Despite the fact that the requested work was very complex, she answered all my expectations and especially was very patient and very attentive to my needs.

:

Joankotie really tried her best to mathc my very unique needs, I am very happy with the end result.

:

Joan was great yet again. this was the second phase of the work I needed doing. She's a google sheets guru, who is also trusting, honest and highly communicative. I will work with her again.

:

Perfect - great communication and fast delivery




No comments:

Post a Comment