Monday, March 30, 2020

All Statistical Analysis With Excel, Spss, R, And Python











About:

Hello,



Do you need a data analysis or you carried out a study and you want a comprehensive and detailed analysis, report, data visualization, and recommendation? You are at the right place. Here is a professional you need. Don't worry cause I've got you covered.



Even if you have a little understanding of your dataset, I can handle it perfectly. 



WHY YOU SHOULD ORDER MY GIG?



I have been analysing simple and complex data for over 3 years and I will provide an outstanding analysis and interpretation using appropriate and relevant data analysis tools. My background in Mathematics and Statistics for 5 years will help meet your needs and satisfaction.



services include but not limited to:

  • Regression analysis
  • Analysis of Variance
  • Descriptive Statistics
  • Probability
  • Time Series Analysis
  • Design and Analysis of experiments across all fields
  • Statistical Modeling   
  • Business Analysis
  • Statistical tests
  • Research summaries


I have good knowledge of SPSS, Excel, R, and Python.

Thank you again and I can’t wait to get started with you, on that note, let’s chat and agree on the pricing as per your deliverable.



Please contact me before placing your order. 

 Best Wishes!

.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It’s was a really great experience. She just did everything so professionally I really appreciate what she did for me.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much 😊

Seller's Response:

very professional, delivered my order way before the deadline. Really admired by her knowledge and expertise in her field. Would strongly recommend her. Looking forward to work with this seller again..

Seller's Response:

This is overwhelming, thanks a lot. looking forward to working with you again.

Seller's Response:

Very nice and friendly seller, took lots of time to make sure what I needed in order to do the right work. Very fast delivery even for complex tasks and also helpful with questions afterwards. Super fair price compared to other sellers too! Would recommend and book again! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment