Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Show Power Of Data Using Power Bi











About:

    Hello and Welcome to my gig :)

    Are you having problem analyzing you business performance?

    Then I can help you out using Power BI.

    My financial services industry and entrepreneurial experience where I made easy to use Executive Dashboards from complex data sets, connecting from various sources  using Power BI enables me to handle your task professionally.

    I will thoroughly analyze your task and ask questions to understand 100% of your needs to provide the outstanding solution.

    Why you should choose me??



    • Professionally Designed Power bi reports
    • Eye-Catching power bi dashboards
    • Unlimited Revisions
    • Formality of Structure



      I can help you with



    • Power BI Reports
    • Power BI Dashboards
    • DAX Expressions
    • Power Query
    • Data Modelling
    • Web Embedding
    • BI Row Level Security
    • Report Page Tool Tip
    • Drill through
    • Q&A Modelling
    • Data Flows
    • PowerApps & Flow Integration



    Give me a try. You will not be disappointed. I am not happy 'till you are!

    Please drop a message if you have any query or place your order with 100% confidence NOW!

    Thank you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very professional and patient in his approach even though there were loads of gaps in the initial requirement.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the feedback.

Seller's Response:

Good response time

Seller's Response:

Please come next time with clear requirements. also please be responsive after placing the order with ambiguous requirements.

Seller's Response:

Very smart young man. Great service and perfect communication.




No comments:

Post a Comment