Thursday, March 5, 2020

Qualitative Analysis Consultation Using Nvivo











About:

Are you doing your Undergraduate, Masters Degree,  PhD or Post Doc and have no time for analysing your project files?

Do you need your work made easier in terms of grouping your findings into themes?

I will;

  • interpret the occurrence of various themes and analyse the relationship or correlations that exist between themes
  • transform and interpret qualitative data through numbers to prove or disprove research hypothesis.
  • determine similarities and differences in human behaviour through this analysis in NVIVO. 
  • turn your themes into a meaningful information through 3D graphs, charts etc


I will do all these in the shortest time possible. I will work at your desired turnaround time. 

I will do a summary for you if you need that done as well.



I AM WILLING TO SIGN A NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT.



Cheers!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast easy and seller is knowledgeable!

:

I sincerely enjoyed working with you Sam, merry Christmas in addy

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment