Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Revise And Create Advanced Excel Solutions











About:

I will build you a professional spreadsheet, creates automated reports and give you analysis of your data for projected trends.



My first PRIORITY is the QUALITY of my work! Always send me a message prior ordering, so we can discuss your work to get the most satisfying result. 

The more detailed the description the faster I can get started and ensure a highest level of quality.



I am very passionate about Excel and are looking forward to working with you on your project. 



Services



  • Bypass password protections 
  • Data filtration
  • Formulas - including creating customs one's.
  • Advance Excel function - LOOKUP functions
  • Form control - buttons,  checklist, Notes, Drop down menus 
  • Combing data from multiple sources
  • Charts, Bars and Graphs
  • Pivot Tables
  • ... and a lot more

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This seller did an excellent job with completing my requirements! I am highly pleased. The seller also gave a thorough explanation concerning the work he did so my understanding would be enhanced.

Seller's Response:

goooood job!

Seller's Response:

very good quality - did what I needed. Magically.

:

Great Buyer! Thank you for working with me again.

:

Great Work!




No comments:

Post a Comment