Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Web Scraping, Crawling, Web Extraction And Data Mining











About:

 I will deliver any 500 records data in less than 24 hours of your order. ONE DAY DELIVERY!



I am professional Data entry expert with 3+ years’ experience of any Data entry and web research. I have good experience in Data Entry, MS Excel, Data Mining, PDF to Excel, Business card data entry, Web Research etc.


I will scrape/mining data from website following this RULES:


  • The website must be provided by the client.
  • The website needs to have the data public and to be legal.


My services include but are not limited to


✔️ Scraping Product Information

✔️ Scraping Information About Stores
✔️ Scraping Lists of Schools, Doctors, etc

✔️ Scraping Movie Information

✔️ Scraping Business Directories

✔️ And Many More...

My Full services List:

  • MS Excel
  • Online/Offline Data Entry
  • Copy- Paste Work
  • Any Type of Data Entry Projects
  • Websites to Excel

  • PDF files to Excel

  • Image files to Excel

  • Business Cards details in Excel 

  • Scanned Pages to Excel

  • Yellow Pages to Excel

  • Data Mining
  • Manually Typing Work to Excel 


**Please Contact me before placing your order**



Currently, I am having 60 WPM speed of entry & able to deliver you quick & accurate service in Data Entry.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks for the gig

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your order.

:

Perfect work every time! I will order again very soon! thank you bro!

:

I would love to work with him again. Great Experience.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment