Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Provide Consultation Regarding Your Research And Help In Analysing Your Data











About:

Are you feeling anxious about what to do with your data or how to conduct research? Or you just don't want to spend your time thinking about it? Or maybe you want to produce a top-notch research project?



If the answer to any of these question is yes, I can help. As the best psychology student of its own generation and someone that has participated in several research projects in both local and international context, I have relevant knowledge and experience to provide you with solutions.



My expertise encompasses a wide scope of research skills that start from research design over data analysis to writing a report.



Regarding data analysis, I can offer you a great number of statistical tools:



Descriptive statistics

Data Visualisation

Reliability analysis

T-test

(M)ANOVA

Regression

Chi-square test

Factor analysis

Structural equation modelling (SEM)

and more


Since I deem good communication as a necessary part of every high-quality service, please contact me before ordering. I will answer any of your research questions, or help you clarify the question and then find a solution for it. Also, I will accompany outcomes of analysis with a comprehensible report.  











Reviews


:

Outstanding - knowledgeable and personable.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment