Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Business Plan, Financial Plan And Investor Presentation











About:

Hello there,

You're warmly welcome to my "Prepare a Complete Business Plan" page..

I'm SamuelI will prepare a complete investor ready Business Plan for your Start Ups!

As a Qualified business consultant and professional having over 8 years of experience, I’m here to help out companies and individuals to start & grow their businesses by developing an realistic Business Plan in order to raise finance on commercial terms. The Plan Will not be merely based on words & figures rather it will be based on industry trends, market statistics and market overview.  The packages include:

  • Executive Summary
  • Company Introduction
  • The Team and Brains behind
  • Product and Services
  • Market Overview & Segmentation
  • Target Market and Customers
  • Competition
  • Risks and SWOT Analysis
  • Marketing Strategy
  • Management Summary
  • Financial Projections (3 to 5 years) of Cash Flow, Balance Sheet and Statement of P&L
  • Investors Presentation
  • Colored Graphs, Charts & Tables
  • kindly contact me to discuss about the progress of your business!

Reviews


:

Thank you for giving a blue print of how to run my business in a professional manner. It was a pleasure working with you.

:

A fair job for the basic plan.

:

I cant complain

:

Samuel went way beyond my expectations and has certainly given me an amazing product. got an extensive business plan, way over what i paid for. thank you so much sam, i recommend

:

samuel8928 the work she done for me is an outstanding one i would highly recommend her




No comments:

Post a Comment