Monday, October 8, 2018

I will complete your order with error free,fast and accurate.Please feel free to contact me and order my gigs with confidence.

I will complete your order with error free,fast and accurate.Please feel free to contact me and order my gigs with confidence.












About:

Hi respected Sir/Mam
I am expert in Data Entry for last 5 Years.I have excellent experience in Data Entry, Web Research, Data Collection, Data Mining.

I’m very responsible person and ready to take responsibility for every task assigned to me.

My Expertise:-


❀ Data Entry
❀ Data Mining
❀ Internet Research
❀Copy Paste
❀PDF Conversion
❀Data Collection
❀Any Type of Excel Work
❀Any Type of Admin Work

✺ 100% Accuracy
✺ 100% Quality Work
✺ Delivery on Time


Typing Speed- 40 wpm


You can ask any questions in Inbox.

Reviews


gkhanna:Excellent seller and very flexible in understanding the business needs. Highly recommend his services

anjanpaul25:thank you so much..nice person and good buyer...

bigdatasite:Very good.

anjanpaul25:thank you so much...very nice buyer...

bigdatasite:Very good seller


No comments:

Post a Comment