Wednesday, October 31, 2018

I will import your excel or csv file to your database and will generate two reports as your format.

I will import your excel or csv file to your database and will generate two reports as your format.












About:

I am a professional .net developer for the last five years. From my real life extensive experience, I am decorating my fiverr profile with some effective services. One goes here:

Many times you need to analyze Excel Sheet or CSV files and prepare some reports as per your data or analyse those data from different views.

But manually it is cumbersome and will take your lot of valuable time to generate some reports.
At this point, why not you try to use my brand new service which will make your life easy.

I will give you an application. You will run that and locate your files which you want to import. After importing, you need click on Generate Report. That will prepare some nice reports for your purposes.

UPON REQUEST, I WILL SEND YOU A VIDEO FILE WITH INSTRUCTION ABOUT WHAT I HAVE DONE FOR YOU.

*** I want to give you best service, I want a five star ***

Reviews


superleo888:good service .good work .

engmonir:Thanks a lot.

alnasiriku:Professional work \u0026 perfect results.\nWill work again with you \u0026 recommend other to work with you.

engmonir:Great experience.

cherylspatrie:It continues to be a pleasure working with Md. Monir. He delivers quality work and it's easy to communicate needs to him.


No comments:

Post a Comment