Thursday, October 25, 2018

I will create custom data visualizations

I will create custom data visualizations












About:

I am offering to create any custom visualization in R. I am very flexible in my options for what I can do. If it is not offered explicitly, I am still willing to complete any visualization that you are looking for! 

Any of these options could include:
  1. Bar charts (clustered/stacked)
  2. Heat Maps (By country, state, county, etc.) 
  3. Line Charts (forecasting or historical data) 
  4. Time-Series (with error shading) 
  5. Scatter Plots 
  6. Box-Plots
  7. Others that I can't think of...? 

Reviews


dgandrews86:Came up with a simple solution to my problem delivered quickly and with no changes needed. Highly recommend.

robertlowens:Order was clear and tangible. It was a pleasure working with you!

everinearnest:Rob is a skilled R programmer who pays attention to detail and is very enjoyable to work with; hire him!

robertlowens:Thanks Kate for working with me and fielding all my detailed questions! Would recommend to any seller. Extremely clear and detail oriented.

everinearnest:Robert is a skilled and efficient R programmer who is expert in visualization. He is reliable and is prompt in his responses. I highly recommend him!


No comments:

Post a Comment