Friday, October 26, 2018

I will process 2001-50000 records from up to 10 web sites.

I will process 2001-50000 records from up to 10 web sites.












About:

Please send me a message before making an order above the Basic level -- we may be able to work out a lower price depending on the details of your job!

I will extract data from the web and deliver it to you according to your needs. I can process any type of data, including:

  • Product information, specifications, prices, availability, etc.
  • Location, address, telephone, e-mail, and other types of contact information
  • Search engine and public database listings
  • And more!

I have >5 years of experience with data processing, including extensive experience in data mining/web scraping, and am a native English speaker with considerable writing and proofreading experience, so I'm confident I can handle almost any job you might need.

I can provide results in many common formats, including Excel (XLS/XLSX), comma/tab-separated (CSV/TSV), JSON, XML, Word (DOC/DOCX), and plain text (TXT). I can work with proprietary and custom formats as well; contact me in advance if this applies to you.

I can provide updates to the scraped data on a regular basis (monthly/weekly/daily) for an additional fee depending on complexity and schedule; contact me in advance if you are interested in this service.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment