Wednesday, October 31, 2018

I will create fully functional, pretty and automated excel workbook

I will create fully functional, pretty and automated excel workbook












About:

I am a certified MS Excel/ VBA professional. I have masters degree in computer science as well.

I am ready to create  from simple 1 spreadsheet workbook to complex (nearly stand alone program) workbook for You in up to 2 days!

What You can get?!

  • Filter, sort, organize, etc.
  • Create and design workbooks and spreadsheets (Data visualization, buttons, lists, 
  • All possible and impossible formulas integration
  • Reporting: modelling, forecast analysis, scenarios, etc.
  • Conditional formatting
  • Data validation
  • Error checking
  • Pivot tables
  • Macros: VBA programming, buttons, forms, drop-down lists, etc.
  • Any 2 Excel and Excel 2 Any conversions
  • And many more!

I will deliver your request in up to 2 days.

Reviews


mondesdhier:I needed a personalised automation for my business. This seller had the expertise in Excel and Google Spreadsheets to do macros and provided me an automated system for generating invoices. This will save me lots of time and it is perfectly adapted to the processes of my business. He had a very good attitude. I will probably work with him very soon

data_design:Great experience! Will do my best to further develop and help to grow the business of this buyer, who has joined the big family of us and our clients.

ajasanders:Perfect! Took everything I asked for and made it a reality.

data_design:Excellent client. Pleasure to work with her. Instructions given clearly and in details, responses were fast enough to make the process without any pauses!

seanr923:Excellent job and will use again :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment