Wednesday, October 24, 2018

I will provide data analysis using spss, r, python and bigml

I will provide data analysis using spss, r, python and bigml












About:

Quantitative and qualitative analysis of various research works. I have more than 4 years of experience in data science and report writing. Below are the packages I can use effectively to help my customers in their various work on data analysis.
SPSS
R
Python
I can provide you with best method to analyse your data.

Reviews


liori247:Sara you are the best! So careful and professional

sararandhawa:thanks you so much. I would love to work with you in future too.

christkend:Thanks so much for the job done. she help me out in everything\nfriendly and good communication.

sararandhawa:it was great working with you

raunaqsahni903:Was pretty good and work completed on time. Qutie exceptional knowledge and beautifully designed documents. Would recommend if someone looking for business intelligence.\nCheers


No comments:

Post a Comment