Wednesday, October 31, 2018

I will do data analysis using pandas and machine learning

I will do data analysis using pandas and machine learning












About:

You'd like to start a data science project but you do not have the knowledge for it you or you do not know how to code I can help you!

I have solved many data science and machine learning problems.

What I can do for you?

  • Data pre-processing using
  • Dealing with categorical data ( nominal + ordinal )
  • Feature Engineering
  • Feature Selection using three different ways
  • Dimension reduction using PCA
  • Visualization of data for better understanding
  • Best machine learning model selection and hyper parameter tuning
  • Classification and regression problem

I'll be using
  • pandas
  • numpy
  • seaborn
  • matplotlib
  • Sklearn

 Algorithms I used in Python programming to build models and Services that I provide:

  1. Linear Regression
  2. Logistic Regression
  3. Decision Tree
  4. SVM
  5. Naive Bayes
  6. KNN
  7. K-Means
  8. Random Forest
  9. Principle Component Analysis
  10. Extra Tree 
  11. Binning
  12. Data Visualization
  13. Label Encoder

If you are looking for someone who can clean your data and create visualizations for your data and applying different models , you are on right place, just click and get your desired work.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment