Wednesday, October 24, 2018

I will design excel dashboards, macros and vba codes

I will design excel dashboards, macros and vba codes












About:

FOR FREE: Just send your files and I will feed you back with ideas to improve your work

I CAN DO
  • Analyising data with Excel, PowerPivot, PowerQuery, PowerView, PowerBI.
  • Design & Create dynamic dashboard and reports, also, an ability to export PDF/Power Point/Word.
  • Creating complicated VBA Codes will save a lot of work hours.
  • Designing & creating interactive User Forms.
  • Cleaning and organising any volume of data.
  • Combining big data in CSV files together.
  • Dealing with any kind of data CSV/Access/XML.
  • Creating and designing complete Accounting & Inventory modules.
  • Complicated formulas (Vlookups, Match, If, Index, Offset, Sumproduct, etc.)


WHY WORKING WITH ME?
  • My work experience in accounting and finance, helping me to understand your business needs.
  • I can find more than one solution for each task.
  • I will not let you go without getting what you are looking for.
  • I will explain to you how to use my project.
  • Delivered more than 100 great projects within 6 months.

Please, Send a message first before placing an order, so I can give you the best quote and timeline for your project.

Reviews


daviddresdner:Amazing service, surpassed my expectations.

spreadsheetwork:Clear and direct communications,\r\nGreat buyer,\r\nThanks

lisapellerin:Understood what I was looking to do and delivered what I needed!

tylerp31:Very knowledgeable. Knew exactly what I wanted

mikemansour1:took pride n making a great analytical tool for us. Will work with again


No comments:

Post a Comment