Friday, October 26, 2018

I will do 10 Hours of Typing ,data entry,data mining and will deliver on time.

I will do 10 Hours of Typing ,data entry,data mining and will deliver on time.












About:

I am a Data Entry Expert. I will do data entry, data mining, data analysis,web research with great accuracy. I have an excellent typing speed and customer's 100% satisfaction is the only goal that i have. I have been working on data entry projects since 2007. I am also having a team of data entry professionals with state of the art internet connections and PCs. 

Services:

  • Data entry
  • Data Mining
  • Copy Paste Work
  • PDF to Excel
  • PDF to Word
  • JPEG to Excel
  • JPEG to Word
  • Typing work
  • web research
  • Manual typing to word or Excel
  • Online typing

Reason to Hire Me:

  • I Guarantee 100% satisfaction of the honorable Client.
  • I Always deliver work on time.
  • I cost very less than other competitors. 

IMPORTANT:  You can get as many revisions as you want until you are satisfied.

Please communicate all requirements and schedule , so that may work smoothly fulfilling your requirements.

Thank You very much.

Reviews


stuartharrishk:Will re order....

ranajavaidiqbal:excellent buyer.. with detailed instructions.

stuartharrishk:The work so far has been outstanding, so much so we have re ordered

ranajavaidiqbal:The buyer is really a Royal Person! He always provides complete guidance and is always happy to answer questions regarding the task. I really enjoyed working with him.\r\nThank you very much sir.!

stuartharrishk:another great project completed


No comments:

Post a Comment